Tabitha Bulgaria Foundation was founded in 2004. It was registered in public good (Sofia City Court, company file No: 13413/2004) as a non-government, non-profit charity organization. Its cofounders are Rients Boiten and Albena Matova. Tabitha Bulgarian is a direct successor of Tabitha-2000 Foundation founded in 1999.
AIMS of the foundation
- to support the spiritual and intellectual development of children, brought up in social institutions, to acquaint them with the universally accepted moral Christian values, and with the traditions of Bulgarian society and culture;
- to provide for orphans, disabled children in institutions and children in need and homes for elders;
- to organise vocational training courses and to give better educational and job opportunities to less fortunate children;
- to support the social adaptation and professional development of young people, leaving social institutions and specialized schools for children of intellectual incapacity;
- to assist to the educational opportunities for young and talented Bulgarians.
MEANS for realization of Foundation’s aims
Activities for attracting donations, testaments and other gratuitous contribution on the part of physical and legal persons within the country and abroad.